Votes for Directors

Votes for Directors
2009 Annual Meeting...32 members voted
2010 Annual Meeting...46 members voted
2011 Annual Meeting...41 members voted
2012 Annual Meeting...39 members voted
2013 Annual Meeting...66 members voted
Our Bylaws require that a majority of the members (a minimum of 64) must vote in order to elect our Directors.
From 2019 to present every Annual Meeting has been canceled or adjourned without an election taking place

The Board Hires Keith Hammond to Sue Me Lobbying Letter Documents 8a-h

Item 8a:


 Item 8b:

October 3, 2007



Dear Mr. Hammond:

Below, I have included the definition of “allegation”. I do so only to make clear that it was not my intention to suggest anything beyond an allegation and I don’t believe I have.

Allegation: 1. unproved assertion: an assertion, especially relating to wrongdoing or misconduct on somebody's part, that has yet to be proved or supported by evidence
Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

The document your letter of October 2, 2007 excerpted is a request that the allegation be investigated. I don’t know how I could have made that request without specifically stating exactly what wrongdoing I believed had taken place, and providing all the evidence I had to support my belief that it should be investigated. I tried to get additional information from the Directors but, to date, I have received no response from them except for your letter of October 2, 2007.

I have already taken my allegation and sworn statement to the Flagstaff Police Department, where I was told no crime had been committed. I was told it is a civil matter, not a criminal matter. I have also sent my allegation and sworn statement to Attorney General Goddard and County Attorney Hance and I await their responses. If Attorney General Goddard and County Attorney Hance inform me that no investigation is warranted and/or that the parties named in my allegation have done nothing wrong, I will inform the parties of this. If, in the mean time, the Directors choose to sue me, obviously I will defend myself and, most likely, counter sue. I have done everything in my power to make certain that everyone who reads the allegation knows it to be exactly what it is: an allegation. I firmly believe I have done nothing improper and that any suit by the Directors would be baseless.

Because it seems prudent to do so, I have sent a copy of your letter of October 2, 2007 and this response to Attorney General Goddard and County Attorney Hance.

Sincerely,
William P Lee

Item 8c:

October 25, 2007

Dear Mr. Hammond:

Enclosed is a letter from the Office of the Attorney General. Please give a copy of it to whomever you deem appropriate.

Thank you in advance.
Sincerely,
William P Lee
2521 Eva Loop
Flagstaff, AZ 86004

Item 8d:


Item 8e:

January 6, 2009

Dear Members of the Board of Directors:

Please provide me with all documents related to the consumer complaint filed with the Consumer Protection and Advocacy Section of the Attorney General’s office: CIC 07-18507 Mark Caro Property Management.

Thank you in advance,

William P Lee
2521 Eva Loop
Flagstaff, AZ


Item 8f:


Item 8g:


February 27, 2009



Dear Directors of Greenlaw Townhouses Unit Two HOA:

On February 6, 2009, I wrote to you requesting information about the meeting/election of January 21, 2009 to raise our Monthly Assessment to $96. As of yet I have not received a response. Please provide me with the following information:

1.     How many qualified ballots had to be returned to constitute a quorum?
       2.     How many qualified ballots were returned?
       3.     How many qualified ballots were “YES” votes?
       4.     How many qualified “YES” votes were needed for the proposal to pass?
       5.     Were any returned ballots disqualified?
             1.     If so, how many returned ballots were disqualified?
             2.     If any ballots were disqualified, why were they disqualified?

Also, on January 2, I hand-delivered to all the homes of our HOA —including your homes—a newsletter which included the following:

“As you well know, our board of directors wants a lot more of our money. What you might not know is that our board of directors spent approximately $10,000 of our money to install pressure regulating valves on our sprinkler systems. At the April 3, 2006 board meeting, Director Debora Gray assured me that the installation of the PRVs would only be done through a special assessment. Several months latter, the board voted unanimously to install the PRVs and pay for it with general funds. As far as I could find out, it was a complete waste of our money. And the more I looked into it, the more I became convinced we had been cheated. I wrote to the directors asking for more information and was ignored. So I prepared a request to have the matter investigated, stating exactly what wrongdoing I believed had occurred, and included all the evidence I had to support my belief that the matter should be investigated (the evidence was mostly the minutes of the board’s own meetings), and submitted the request to the proper authorities. However, before I sent it to the Attorney General and the County Attorney, I sent it to the directors, and invited them to provide a statement to be included with the request. Here is part of the response: “Please be advised that this Firm represents the Greenlaw Townhouse Unit II Homeowner's Association. I have been asked by the Homeowner's Association to respond to your defamatory sworn statement dated September 20th, 2007, addressed to my clients. . . At present the Board has approved suing you for at least $1,000.00 for each person whose reputation has been harmed by your libelous Statement”. The Board had approved suing me for at least $1000 for every member of the Association; that’s at least $126,000.

If you would like more information on this, include with your proxy, or submit at the special meeting, a written request for all documents related to the consumer complaint I filed with the Consumer Protection and Advocacy Section of the Attorney General’s office: CIC 07-18507 Mark Caro Property Management.”

On October 25, 2007 I sent the Association’s attorney a copy of the AG’s response, with a letter which stated the following:

“Dear Mr. Hammond:

Enclosed is a letter from the Office of the Attorney General. Please give a copy of it to whomever you deem appropriate.”

The letter from the Attorney General identified my complaint as CIC 07-18507 Mark Caro Property Management, yet when I wrote to you on January 6, 2009 requesting that you, “Please provide me with all documents related to the consumer complaint filed with the Consumer Protection and Advocacy Section of the Attorney General’s office: CIC 07-18507 Mark Caro Property Management”, the response came from the Association’s attorney Keith Hammond stating, “We do not have the slightest idea what you are referring to.”

Be that as it may, now that you do know what I was referring to, please provide to me, and anyone else who may have requested them, all documents related to the consumer complaint filed with the Consumer Protection and Advocacy Section of the Attorney General’s office: CIC 07-18507 Mark Caro Property Management.

Also, on August 29, 2008 Morning Dew Landscaping dumped lawn trimmings in my recycle bin. I called 911 and filed a complaint of harassment: Police report 08-18732. Both Chris Lloyd of Morning Dew Landscaping and Jim Joyce of Mark Caro Property Management were questioned by the police and made statements. Please provide me with the minutes of the meeting at which Jim Joyce informed you of this incident, and the minutes of any meetings at which this incident was discussed.

Finally, enclosed with this letter is my March monthly assessment payment of $96.

Sincerely,

 William P Lee
2521 Eva Loop

 cc: Dept. of Fire, Building and Life Safety.



Item 8h:
Note: I have had no problems with the lawn in front of my townhouse since my "ridiculous" 911 call.